22 – 26 June 2021
$2190 (double occupancy)
$2490 (single occupancy)
Experience the “Tuscany” of the United States and be mesmerized by the endless rolling hills of green and gold that characterize Palouse. Nestled in Washington State lies one of photography’s greatest secrets. The undulating hills with vibrant shades of green and yellow; colorful barns and the never-ending valleys will leave every photographer breathless.
We will also be dabbling in some astrophotography. Palouse has some of the darkest skies in the heartland of America and we will be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to capture Milky Way and Star Trail shots. Our group will also be visiting Palouse Falls State Park to capture it’s Golden Glow and the Milky Way rising before the day begins.
For registration and sign-up, please e-mail me at:
kahwailin (AT) outlook (DOT) com
- Dedicated instruction for both in field and post processing techniques customized to meet individual goals.
- Small, personalized workshop with 1:4 expert guide to participant ratio
- Experience rich palettes as the desert becomes ablaze with color under the rising sun
- Capture insane textures and rock formations
- Learn composition techniques to transform your photos into compelling, creative, and engaging images
Discover the Palouse with us…
On this photo adventure, we will explore many picturesque locations in Palouse. The area includes the undulating hills with vibrant shades of green and yellow; colorful barns and the never-ending valleys will leave every photographer breathless.
Our day will start with photographing sunrise, then we will have time in the afternoon to check out the sunrise location for next morning, or to visit some nice mid day photography locations, or to have lecture in the hotel. We will then go out for the sunset photography. If the weather permitted, we will photographing the beautiful night sky in one of the darkest side and the most unique landscape on earth.
Safety & Medical
You will be expected to follow instructions to ensure you are kept safe and out of harm’s way.
You must also advise us in advance and in writing of any illness, injury or pre-existing medical conditions that might reasonably be expected to affect your attendance and participation during the workshop.
The itinerary for our workshop is subject to change at the discretion of our Photo Guides depending on the weather, which can be unpredictable. We will check the weather forecasts and road conditions and plan our day to optimize shooting conditions. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to visit all the locations on the itinerary.
Recommended Photography Equipment
A recommended list of gear will be sent out as soon as you book to give you ample time to prepare for your adventure.
Terms & Conditions
Please refer to the Booking Terms and Conditions.
Booking with Kah-Wai Lin Photography LLC (New Jersey, USA) indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as outlined.
US$2190 per person double occupancy.
US$2490 per person single occupancy.
Maximum 10 people
90 days prior to the workshop starting date.
Meet the Guides
- 5 day workshop with 4 nights accommodation
- Transportation during the workshop in a comfortable vehicle with ample room for you and your photography gear
- Exclusive VIP and Global Elite Photographer swag
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizer availability for all participants during the duration of the workshop
- Award-winning, professional Photo Guides who will provide a combination of instruction and in-field guidance
- Image review session with Photo Guides
- Permits for parks/monuments
- Access to exclusive discounts on gear from our partne
- Flights or car transportation to and from Hanksville
- Food and beverages
- Items of a personal nature including (but not limited to) laundry services, clothing, Wi-Fi, email or phone charges
- Gratuities for Photo Guides, local guides and/or drivers