June to SeptemberSuggested length: 2 – 4 days
US$1800 per day
Join us on a 2 to 4 days adventure to explore the Highlands! Aimed at photographers of all skill level – beginner, amateur or professional – you’ll be sure to come away from this workshop with epic images.
We have teamed up with our world-class partners at Viking International Phototours to bring you a workshop like no other. Viking International Phototours is the authorized tour operator of the Icelandic Tourist Board.
For registration and sign-up, please e-mail me at:
kahwailin (AT) outlook (DOT) com
- A focus on landscape and aerial photography
- Observing the dynamic nature between ice and fire in Iceland in a region forged through the combined forces of glaciers and volcanic activity
- Exploring the steaming geothermal area of Kerlingarfjöll
- The incredible rainbow rhyolite mountains of Landmannalaugar
- Highland jewels – the turquoise waters of the Valley of Tears, and hidden sapphire and emerald crater lakes
- Traveling Iceland’s infamous ‘F-Roads’ to remote areas without crowds
- Learning new skills and advanced photography techniques to make the most of lighting and locations such as bracketing, focus stacking and long exposures
- A private workshop so your experience is truly personal, and you get to know your guide and fellow photographers
US$1800 per day
90 days prior to the workshop starting date.
- Transportation during the workshop in a comfortable 4×4 vehicle with ample room for you and your photography gear
- Award-winning, professional Photo Guides who will provide a combination of instruction and in-field guidance
- Image review session with Photo Guides
- Access to exclusive discounts on gear from our partners
- Flights and transportation to/from Hanksville
- Food and beverages
- Items of a personal nature including (but not limited to) laundry services, clothing, Wi-Fi, email or phone charges
- Gratuities for Photo Guides, local guides and/or drivers